About Me

My photo
here to share some parts of my life...some parts of me and my ne'er say die attitude..!!!! i love my life..my family and myself..

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I NEVER WANTED TO INTERFERE!


u are my love...u were my bestfriend..u are my everything..
may be the bonding of friendship is weakening or has weakened!
u no more long for me....
you have got your person to share...
but what about me??? I am alone and I need you!
still i somehow resist myself from talking to you.......
i miss you each day..it intensifies when i am alone..you are 24X7 in my mind..but i can’t even express..
 you are the one to whom i used to express!! I manage to bear the pain..

but then again you call me...I don’t answer!
u call again and again...I disconnect!
u text me..I don’t reply!
u text me again..” I MISS YOU..HAVE U FORGOTTEN ME?? Y AREN’T YOU REPLYING??LOOK ITS YOU WHO DOESNT  REPLY..SEEMS LIKE IT DOESN’T BOTHER YOU ANY MORE”
and this time being unable to resist i call you up...breaking all my resolution...fighting a thousand fights with my own self!!

I know u have a girlfriend. And I know my limits... I ne’er interfere with you guys’ life..rather I like to stay away... I know you won’t ever love me...I know u remain happy with her
And that’s all i have ever wanted... I remain happy with our memories..they are enough for a lifetime!
And   then one fine they she reads our texts....!! she howls on you (“why the hell does she call you??”)...she curses me (“she won’t ever be happy in her life”)
but  that hardly bothers me...i never lose the temper to whatever she does..because i know i am true in my place


And then you call ..i break into pieces again ....

You:WHY THE HELL DID YOU TEXT ME  WHEN SHE WAS CHECKING MY PROFILE?? WHY THE HELL DID YOU TEXT ME WHEN I WAS WID HER...
You: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HUGE A BLUNDER YOU MADE?? SHE IS HOWLING AT   MEE...
(you yell..)

Me: bu....but..I didn’t know it was her..nor did I send a sort of text which could evoke her.
(i tell astonishingly..trying to get what actually might have occurred)

You: yeah yeah how will you know?? U FOOL... you have ruined everything...
Me: but i didn’t say anything of that sort which could enrage her...!
You: enough of it..BYE!


TEARS ARE ALL AROUND! I WAS STRONG BUT EVERYTIME YOU INSULT..A PART OF ME DIES!



I DIE OUNCE BY OUNCE...YOU TREAT ME AS A KEEP...FROM A POSITION OF A BESTFRIEND, A LOVER...I AM A KEEP NOW..

BUT  I ACCEPT IT! ATLEAST  YOU MISS ME ONCE IN EVERY 3 WEEKS!
but i swear i never wanted to interfere....i still want you to be happy...
afterall..I will LOVE YOU forever...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment