About Me

My photo
here to share some parts of my life...some parts of me and my ne'er say die attitude..!!!! i love my life..my family and myself..

Monday, March 7, 2011


45 MINUTES OF BUNKING...............PART: O2

Ritz: what will we explain to sir now???

Ayesha: shri say u fell ill suddenly and that’s why you went to banani ma’m for help..

Me: but who’s she???

Ayesha : shes my bro’s class teacher...and now go to sir(pushed me).

Sir: since the last one and a half period u were bunking...and I will not return your bags till your parents come...go home after the school hours, call them the next morning..And you’ll get your bags...and now don’t waste my time

(Someone from the class has told about those early 15 mins also. I’ll kill that bitch if I get her)

Me (stammering): ssssir..can you plss let us explain??

Sir: ok explain.

Me: sir actually I had some physiological problem so I went to Banani ma’m for help...

Sir: so wot can I do? Three of u were not in the class that’s it..

Ayesha: sir please try to understand..please sir..

Sir: something can be done if u get the same thing in written from ma’m...

Me: but...

Shit! Now, this trick has failed!! How can w bring a letter from her..we hadn’t been to her for anything ..We are trapped into our lies itself now no one can stop our parents to come....i thought as I paused...

Sir: but what???

Ritz: but nothing sir..We’ll surely get it from ma’m(confidently)

And we rushed out of the English dept.

Me: why did u say dat Ritz? Now from where will we get the letter??

Ritz: from Banani ma’m.. just say the same thing to her as you’ve told sir.

Me: and u think she’ll believe...

Ritz: just a few minutes back she told na that ma’m is her bro’s class teacher...she will make the appeal... (Pointing towards Ayesha)

Ayesha: who?? Me?? No way...i can’t...

Me: u have to... no other way out...achcha we will accompany u..

We became silent as we reached the primary staffroom and fortunately there was only Banani ma’m and no other teacher hence our task became easier...(as there wasn’t any other teacher to cross question us)

Three of us in chorus: may we come in ma’m??

Ma’m: yes...what’s the matter??

Ritz: bol na..(Whispering in Ayesha’s ears)

Ayesha: ma’m actually we had come to give my brother his sweater and suddenly she had some problem...i hope u understand the sort of problem which we could not explain to Mondol sir...so we missed our English class...now sir has now confiscated our bags...

Ma’m: so what can I do??

Ayesha: ma’m actually we told him that we had come to u for help...and now he’s asking for a written letter...(with all sort of politeness she had in her)

Ma’m: so now you want me to write it?? Right?? (Looking at us with suspicion)

All three of us remained silent..

Ma’m: ok I will...

She took out a page out of her register and wrote the letter with her signature addressing it to Mondol sir ...but one thing mentioned which could destroy our mehenat....

In the letter it was written that we were there for only 15 minutes.....but what about the rest 30 minutes...we will be having no answer when sir will ask...but we couldn’t ask ma’m to make it 45 as she already made a favor (big one) for us(so sweet of her)..We all looked at each other..

Ma’m: but I will check whether you really have the problem or not???
wott????? I thought in my mind...

Ma’m: I was just joking (laughs)

Ohh.. Thank god!! Again I thought...

Ritz and Ayesha: thank u ma’m... thank u so much....

We went out of the primary staff room

Ayesha: ab kya karegi shri...letter mein toh 15mins likha hai??

Me and Ritz looked at each other then at Ayesha ..

Ayesha: wot??? Why are u guys looking at me like that?

Me: cuz u have the solution..

Ayesha: solution.....wot??

Ritz: your handwriting dear...doesnt it seem similar to this one??(Pointing towards the letter)

Ayesha: so??

Ritz: u have to change that 1 into 4 to make that 45 instead of 15...

Me: but if sir guesses out???

Ritz: ullu!! sir ko kya sapna ayega ki humne change kiya hain???...no more wastage of time ...Ayesha u change it...

Ayesha: ok let me try...

Ritz: no trial ...u have to ... no other way out...

Ayesha: ok..i am doing ..Have patience...

Then Ayesha made one minute change which almost saved our lives...the 1 was finally made to 4..so minutely that no one on the earth could guess that it wasn’t written by the same person...

We rushed to the English dept. and handed over the letter ....and finally got our bags back...

Now this is how most of the government institution of India works...be it the education dept. or the administration or the law dept. these rely only on written letters, or proofs...no one is bothered enough to look in the real truth which always lay below the lies....

2 comments: